2014-12-20



My Birthday
Today I found a friend
who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problem I’ve been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means
.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she would stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show her that I care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was  nothing but my mirror                                                                                                                                                         

THE ABOVE POEM AND PICTURE which are the brain child of the celebrant is dedicated to you, i mean you. 
I, Ifeany Ugwuanyi wishes to tender that i cannot by any token thank you enough. In fact i lack words to both qualify and quantify the magnitude of happiness that i habour in my heart today. I have received your countless number of messages, phone calls, e-mail and so on - all which has taught me some lessons.
My humble supplication this day is that the Almighty God will always see you through in all your areas of operation.
Remember; i remain indebted to you all. Happy xmass & new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment